We’ve always believed it. Now research proves it.
An eye-opening benchmark research study was undertaken in January 2010 to quantify ACE's impact on young lives. ACE students who had completed the program between 2002 and 2009 were surveyed. Results revealed a depth of positive influence.
The findings at-a-glance:
- ACE Mentor Program participants graduate high school at a greater rate than non-ACE participants.
- ACE increases the diversity in architecture, construction and engineering program enrollment.
- Female ACE Mentor Program participants enter college engineering programs at double the national rate of their non-ACE counterparts
- More minorities are enrolled in The ACE Mentor Program than other afterschool programs as a whole.
- More low-income students are enrolled in the ACE Program than other afterschool programs as a whole.
To learn more about how ACE works to turn young lives around, read more of the research study here.