Director of National Programs
Monica has over 20 years of experience in planning and logistics for nonprofit organizations. At ACE, she is responsible for oversight of ACE’s National Programs, which include national design competitions, national scholarships, externships, trades day events, and special award programs.
Before taking on her current role, Monica served as the Central Regional Director for ACE, where she helped 19 active affiliates in the states between Michigan, Nebraska, and Texas. During her time as RD, Monica helped to establish seven new affiliates within the region.
Prior to ACE, Monica worked at the Master Builders of Iowa (AGC) as the Director of Education and Professional Development.
She lives in Des Moines, IA and enjoys biking, golfing, and swimming eight months a year. The other four months are dedicated to fire-starting and mastering the art of soup.
- BA, Interior Design – The Art Institute of Colorado
Monica Can Help With:
- CIRT National Design and Construction Competition
- National Scholarships (CMiC Allen Berg Memorial Scholarship, Gensler, Stantec, National Construction Academy (NAC)
- Outstanding Mentor and Exemplary School Champion Awards
- Summer Workplace Experiences (High School Externships)
- Trades Days